|Hubs||Zvartnots International Airport|
The airline was established in 2003 and started operations on 18 March 2003. Since all passenger rights were granted on an exclusive basis to Armavia in 2003, Air Armenia could only operate cargo aircraft.
After the liquidation of Armavia in 2013, Air Armenia announced its plans to launch passenger services as well, and became the largest air carrier of Armenia. In July 2013, General Department of Civil Aviation of Armenia granted Air Armenia designations to operate passenger flights.
A Ukrainian investment fund announced the purchase of a 49 percent stake in Armenia's leading airline on Friday, pledging to help restart soon its commercial flights. Vladimir Bobylev, the chief executive of the East Prospect Fund, pledged to invest at least $30 million in the troubled Air Armenia carrier. Armenian news agencies quoted him as saying that it plans to replace and expand the company's small fleet of aircraft in the coming months.
|Athens||Greece||ATH||LGAV||Athens International Airport|
|Moscow||Russia||VKO||UUWW||Vnukovo International Airport|
|Nizhny Novgorod||Russia||GOJ||UWGG||Nizhny Novgorod International Airport|
|Paris||France||CDG||LFPG||Charles de Gaulle Airport|
|Saint Petersburg||Russia||LED||ULLI||Pulkovo Airport|
|Samara||Russia||KUF||UWWW||Kurumoch International Airport|
|Sochi||Russia||AER||URSS||Sochi International Airport|
|Tehran||Iran||IKA||OIIE||Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport|
|Yerevan||Armenia||EVN||UDYZ||Zvartnots International Airport||Hub|
- "Contacts Archived 2014-07-20 at the Wayback Machine." Air Armenia. Retrieved on September 3, 2014. "Air Armenia Head Office: 21 Gevorg Kochar Str. Yerevan 0009, Armenia" - Address in Armenian Archived 2014-11-05 at the Wayback Machine: "21 Գևորգ Քոաչար փ. Երևան 0009, Հայաստան" - Address in Russian Archived 2014-07-15 at the Wayback Machine: "Геворг Кочар 21, г.Ереван 0009, РА"
- air.am - History Archived 2013-12-31 at the Wayback Machine
- "Air Armenia: First Armenian airline-operated flight in months comes amid decision to liberalize aviation industry - Economy - ArmeniaNow.com". armenianow.com. Archived from the original on 5 November 2014. Retrieved 9 December 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-11-05. Retrieved 2014-11-05.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Geldprobleme: Air Armenia stellt Betrieb ein - aeroTELEGRAPH". 3 November 2014. Retrieved 9 December 2017.
- "Ukrainian Fund Invests in Failing Armenian Airline - Asbarez.com". asbarez.com. Retrieved 9 December 2017.
- "air.am - Message from "Air Armenia"". Archived from the original on 2014-11-05. Retrieved 2014-11-05.
- air.am - Schedule